The following material / publications were used in compiling this work, together with the inspiration and references during the training at Harvard Business School – Changing the Game - Negotiation Skills and Competitive Decision Making
REFERENCES / SOURCES
1. Getting to YES, Roger Fisher & William Ury, Arrow Business Books, 1997.
2. Getting past NO, Roger Fisher & William Ury, Arrow Business Books, 1991.
The Fine Art of Negotiating, Steven P Cohen, The Negotiation Skills Company, 1995.
4. Fighting Fires without Burning Bridges, Steven P Cohen, The Negotiation Skills Company.
5. Deals People Make, Steven P Cohen, The Negotiation Skills Company.
6. Negotiation, Pienaar & Spoelstra, Juta, Second edition, 1996.
7. Western Philosophy, Hamlyn, Penquin Books, 1987.
8. Organizational Behaviour, Robbins, 1997.
9. Successful Negotiating Skills, BVG-Airflo Group PLC – Software Training.
10. Minister of Economic Affairs and Technology v Chamber of Mines of South Africa 1991 (2) SA 834 (T).
11. Visagie v Namibia Development Corporation High Court decision delivered by Hannah J 9 June 1999.
12. Everything is Negotiable, Gavin Kennedy Arrow Business Books, 1997.
13. Reading People, Jo-Ellan Dimitrius, Vermillon, 1998.
14. Forensic Interviewing Skills, J Jacobs, MegaPlan.
15. Successful Negotiating Skills, BVG Airflo Group.
16. Swim with the sharks without being eaten, Harvey Mackay
17. Predictable Surprises, Max Bazerman, & M Watkins
18. Negotiating Rationally, Max Bazerman & M Neale
19. Just about everything a manager needs to know, Neil Flanagan & Jarvis Finger.
- Characteristics of the Negotiator
- Meaning of Negotiations
- The Logic of Arguments
- Principles and Personal Convictions
- Everything is negotiable
- The negotiations Process
- Negotiations Techniques and Tactics
- Mediation Techniques
- Negotiate for Success